· Responsible for design and implement company policies, procedures, and programs that promotes healthy work environment
· Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and process the applicants as per guidelines defined by the President/CEO and executive council
· Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
· Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
· Administer employee compensation, benefits, safety, travel, and recreation programs.
· Perform staffing duties, including projected needs and dealing with understaffing, attrition, disputes and administering disciplinary procedures
· Support to finance team in maintaining Books of Account for income and expenses of the Society and provide all the data to the Auditors for process
· Advise executive council on organizational policy matters such as statutory filings, updated regulations and recommend needed changes
· Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations
· Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs
· Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and etc.
· Provide necessary support and guidance to the administrative team and monitor the admin activities