As Andhra Pradesh embarks on a new journey of growth, under the dynamic leadership of Hon’ble Chief Minister Sri. Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy Garu, Andhra Pradesh offers a model for progressive Economic Growth and Development in developing nations segment. AP was recently ranked 1st and identified as an ‘Aspiring Leader’ for investor-friendly ease of doing business setup.
The State of Andhra Pradesh is poised towards creating a benchmark in Information & Communication Technology (ICT) endowed with a high quality state-of-the-art physical & communication infrastructure of international standards, harnessed human resources, and proactive business friendly policies of the Government for businesses and investors to flourish as Andhra Pradesh provides an environment with good quality of life at comparable costs.
Why Business in Andhra Pradesh
Some of the advantageous features for investing in this state include:
- Investor-friendly policies and responsive administration
- 3rd longest coastline in the country with a length of 974 kms
- Gateway to East and South East Asian economies
- Home to leading integrated business cities – Sri City & Ramky
- 300 tourist locations and more than 7 million visitors every year
- Richly endowed with natural and human resources
- Large NRI base of AP origin spread across the world
- 24-hour supply of quality power
- Conducive business and regulatory environment
- A diversified industrial set up
- Well-connected road, rail, water and air network
- Large consumer base
In addition, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has taken an initiative and has recently announced Industrial policy with a view to attract new investments in the state and thus contribute to the employment creation, development of the state and to the overall economic development of the country. The A.P Government has formed the policies to provide a framework for investor friendly opportunities with a view to provide attractive incentives, schemes, skilled talent pool to the investors and tempt them to make further investments. These industrial policies were announced with an aim to motivate investors worldwide to create favourable business environment for IT/ITES/ MSME/ Manufacturing Sectors etc.
As a result, of the Andhra Pradesh Government's proactive initiative and its incentive policies, a huge number of sectors are emerging with substantial potential for foreign investment. The investment climate in Andhra Pradesh has grown remarkably to offer the best opportunities to investor.
Thanks to these advantages and the Andhra Pradesh Government initiative, the state has all the traits to be a great business centre and attract new foreign investments into the state.