Guidelines for International arrivals in India, issued by MoHFW and MoCA_GoI        Advisory regarding fake job racket targeting IT skilled youth        Government of India relaxed OCI renewal rules        MEA: RPO, Vijayawada opens Saturday to cater the demand of the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)        Special Entry Darshan Procedure for NRIs        NRIs_National Pension Scheme(NPS) Info & FAQs       

Lost Documents for Educational Certificates

Please check the general process for applying for the lost certificates.

  1. File a complaint at a police station nearest to the place where you lost the certificate.
  2. Notify the loss of the certificate through any leading daily, mentioning the Mark Sheet Number, Registration Number and Year & Month of exam.
  3. Attach the Press Clipping and receipt of the police complaint to your application and get it countersigned by your College Principal.
  4. Send the application with the required attachments and prescribed fees (in the form of DD) to the concerned Boards. (You can also apply in the MeeSeva).


We request you to please raise a service request if you have any further queries. Our 24/7 helpline team will be happy to assist you.